Confidentiality and safety are of the greatest importance to EXPOFINCAS and we therefore assume the commitment to always guarantee the privacy of the User and not obtain any unnecessary information.
Pursuant to the terms of Organic Act 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 implementing the LOPD, we hereby inform you that the use of some of the services in our website requires you to provide us with certain personal data through the registration forms or by email. Such data will be processed and included in the files of EXPOFINCAS, the file owner and manager. By submitting your personal data as described above, you expressly consent to the processing thereof, on a revocable basis and with no retroactive effects.
We also inform you that all our files are registered with the General Personal Data Register the Spanish Data Protection Agency and that all the technical and organisational measures set out in Royal Decree 1720/2007, regulating security measures for files containing personal data will be taken to safeguard your data.
As a general rule, it is strictly forbidden for minors under the age of 14 to provide their datawithout the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
EXPOFINCAS reserves the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data in its files. The user is solely responsible for any damage or harm, whether direct or indirect, caused to us or to any third party as a result of completing the forms using false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or third-party data.
Data requested by us and purposes for which it is used
We request you to provide only data that is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is intended. You are not obliged to furnish it to us, but the data in the forms marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to enable us to comply with your request.
Our website collects your personal data through the receipt of different forms and via email:
- In the CONTACT form we ask you for your personal data in order to respond to your queries and/or provide you with the information you request and all other data related to our activity that we think will be of interest to you.
- In the REGISTER section we request your data to register you as a user and allow you to access the services reserved for registered users in our website, and to inform you, as a registered user, about our activities, products and services.
- In the NEWS section we request your personal data in order to send you our regular newsletter and other information about our services that we think will be of interest to you.
- Furthermore, in the event of receiving an email requesting information, clarifications or containing queries, if you include your personal data in that email or if your address contains personal data, you authorise us to include this data in our corresponding files.
- We also inform you that in the event of receiving your C.V. via our website email, your data will be included in our Human Resources files for the purpose of including you as a candidate in the event of conducting staff selection processes.
EXPOFINCAS reserves the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data in its files.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the use of your personal data
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection at any time, under the legally-established terms, by writing to SUMMUN REAL ESTATE, S.L. - Responsable de Datos Personales – Av. Diagonal 359-361 bajos, 08037 Barcelona or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you do not expressly state that you wish to remove your personal data from our files, we will consider that you still want the data to remain in our files under we consider it necessary and as long as it is adequate for the purposes for which it was obtained.
We hereby inform you that your data will be processed with the utmost confidentiality and used only internally and for the indicated purposes. Therefore we do not assign or communicate your data to a third party unless the user expressly authorises to, and in the cases provided for by the law.
Safety of your personal data
We inform you that to ensure the safety of your personal data, we have taken all the necessary technical and organisational steps to prevent it from being altered, lost and processed or accessed without authorisation, as set out in Royal Decree 1720/2007 regulating safety measures for files containing personal data.
Updating of your data
To enable us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you always inform us in the event of changes in the data, as otherwise we will be unable to vouch for its accuracy.
Commercial communications sent via email
Considering that the main communication channel between EXPOFINCAS and the USER is via the email address furnished, we inform you that we will use this channel for all communications to USERS,including commercial information or informative notes related to the activities of our portal. Consequently, in accordance with article 21 of the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act which prohibits the sending via email of commercial communications not previously and expressly authorised by the recipients, we hereby inform you that by accepting these conditions of use you expressly authorise us to send you commercial, advertising and promotional communications. However, if you do not wish to receive such commercial communications via email, you may voice your objection at the above address, or by responding to each email that we send you.